As Member Manager you should be able to answer the following essential questions. We recommend running these reports on the 1st day of the month.
- How is the # of members evolving over time?
- Who are all the Active Members of your Village?
- How many members did we lose last month and why (drop reason)?
- How many members are expiring this month?
- Are all membership dues paid?
- How many new members joined last month?
- How many members renewed last month?
This is how you can answer all those questions with Helpful Village.
For this example, we will assume the present date is December 1st.
- “Impact Report“ report from Nov 1st to Nov 30th
- “Active Members” report for November 30th.
- “Expiring Members” report from Nov 1st to Nov 30th (in the past month)
- “Expiring Members” report from Dec 1st to Dec 31st (in the month that we are starting)
- “Missing Membership Payments“ produces a spreadsheet file report of missing payments. This file only contains Active Members whose payments may be missing.
- “New Members” report from Nov 1st to Nov 30th
- “Renewing Members“ report from Nov 1st to Nov 30th
What can you do with each report?
- “Impact Report“: Look at total # of members today and evolution over the last 12 months. Are numbers going up or down?
- “Active Members”: A list of all your Active Members.
- “Expiring Members” (in the past): Contact recently expired members and suggest renewal.
- “Expiring Members” (in the near future): Contact members expiring soon and invite them to renew.
- "Missing Membership Payments". Check Paid until date, Exp. date and "pay" tab of this person.
- “New Members”: These members joined recently. Contact them to make sure they are interacting with the Village.
- “Renewing Members”: These people recently renewed, thank them for the renewal.
Note: View Membership Manager Training attached to this article.